Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

7/14/10

Today the highlight of my day would prob. be...the mircale God did through the Holy Spirit. I got on facebook after a very tiring day at the tent city, and saw Audrey Assad being advertised. I remember seeing her in concert with Jonny Diaz one time and really liked her songs. So I looked her up on youtube and clicked on one that looked like a good title for a song, "For Love of You". After I listened to it a couple times, I loved it and so I sent it to Carole on facebook. Right in that SAME minute, Carole posted the lyrics of the same song on her status! =P God is so crazy. I was like woahhhhh, Holy Spirit the true connector to Christ. In Christ, we have all He has. Christ has my sister and we are connected no matter how far apart we are. =]

This morning I was very tired because I went to bed so late, so I am ending this blog early to go to bed earlier. Pray for our team. Ministry cannot go out because the Hatian people announced manifestation against the president. The UN can't do anything about it because it will just make it worse if they fight against it and rioting will break out. So tomorrow's schedule is unknown.

Hoping these blogs bless you all in some way!

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." Matthew 12:28-30

He's calling you.

No comments:

Post a Comment