Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Yup, what everyone tells you...

This is what everyone says you'll definately have at least one on outreach. We've heard story after story about sickness'. So on Monday it became a reality. The sickness hit that night. I got a fever and my throat was killing me. Tuesday I had to stay back I felt like I wasn't even here, my head was crazy. I haven't felt that fatigued in, well really ever. It was pretty sad because I wanted to be going with my team to the tent city! God reminded me that He still has a purpose for me also. Emily Rice, Hilary, and I were the teams prayer warriors for that day! Our team had a great day AND a person became a follower of Christ! How awesome!?! The best part was that the Lord was my strength. I actually had joy while being sick! haha, how often does that happen?!? The Joy of the Lord truly is my strength, and that was so cool because that was our team's motto for the past 2 days!

I really like this tent city, Delma six. It's fairly smaller than a lot of other tent cities and YWAM has befriended this tent city a lot so they have open hearts towards us. This week we taught on the "Character of God" by Steven, Dani taught yesterday but I'm not sure on what, and today Jill is teaching on "Intimacy with Christ". I can't believe the week is almost over already! We leave for St. Marc next Thursday, so a week from today. At first it seemed like outreach was going so slow, but now I realize how fast it is actually going by. Once you get working time does fly.

So, today I stayed back once more to recover fully so I can go completely refreshed and won't have to relapse a sickness. Please continue to pray for my team, and all the teams in PhotogenX. Currently there are around 4 people on my team sick. Pray for our team to walk out in the vision God has called us to do. Pray for no procrastination and no fear of man. Pray for health and speak LIFE over us. Pray against any spirit's of the enemy and pray for protection. Pray for live's to be changed. Pray for us to be bold.

"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalm 73:26

"And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. To our God and Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen." Philippians 4:19-20

No comments:

Post a Comment