Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

POUR down

The Lord has sent rain to Hawaii, right now as I am typing. It has not poured like this in a while, I have heard. It is coming down pretty fierce. =] After spending time in the prayer room reading a bit of Nehemiah. The Lord has told me to rebuild Haiti. Rebuild their hearts for God and their country for God. To rebuild their schools, their religion, all of Haiti. =] Well it started sprinkling and I went to my room at that point.




My roommate asked me if I wanted to go play in the rain, she didn't even finish her sentence and we both put on some clothes to get wet in! =] Take up this opportunity we won't have for the next 3 months, nice, cool rain on our skin! While we were splashing and laughing we made our way to the fountain and Emily started walking around the fountain on the blue tiles...she said the wall of Jerico and the next thing you know we are marching around 7 times declaring restoration of rebuilding Haiti. Jerico is found in Joshua, where the Lord had led me earlier in study in His word. God is so good. The Holy Spirit truly unites each follower of Christ through love. It is so cool. =D I know I will sleep well tonight, it is still raining, but no longer POURING. =] Thank you Lord.




"but if you return to me and obey my commands, then even if your exiled people are at the farthest horizon, I will gather them from there and bring them to the place I have chosen as a dwelling for my Name." Nehemiah 1:9




"But you are a forgiving God, gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love. There fore you did not desert them..." Nehemiah 9:17




Haiti is the Lord's.




1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth, what part of Haiti are you going to? I follow an orphanage and women's ministry there, Heartline Ministries in Port au Prince.

    Wishing you a day full of blessings! <3

    ReplyDelete