Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

How Big I make myself

Today in class we talked about the Holiness, and Majesty of God. People think of God as a friend, and loving Father, which is awesome, but I think we should not forget that God is HOLY. He is worthy of complete devotion and is perfect in goodness and righteousness. He is un-equal to us. I am sick of putting my God in a box. He is so sovereign and I trust Him with my all. I know daily I need to be reminded, but just take a look at the evidence of His creation. He created the Earth. He created the whole universe. He created you, and me. Making us is a miracle it self. Today in class we just followed God's leading, not what was planned. God is soo good! I encourage you all to watch this video that is linked to this blog. It will blow your mind, and is worth anyone's time to watch it. God cares about every single person on this earth sooo much. It is indescribable. I cannot describe my God. This blog is just for those like me, who are not going to go back to putting God in a box.

1 comment: