Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

50th year celebration!






Soooo, I did not realize what I am a part of till TONIGHT. =] Loren Cunningham, the founder of YWAM, was here tonight and spoke about how many missionaries, bases, and students we have in the whole organization. There are now 6000+ bases in around the world. YWAM is the most effective missionary movement in history! Mike Bickle is the founder of IHOP (international house of prayer). IHOP made a commitment to support YWAM as thier primary missions organization in 2004. Here in the prayer room, we have IHOP playing live all the time, unless we have open mic, or a set up. God has really overwhelmed me tonight in realizing what I'm a part of. The most effective missions movement! WHAT?! CRAZY! I am also finding out you can do anything you could possibly think of with YWAM. From buisness to medical and production to teaching. It is really all here, and if it's not, there is room for more visions, and dreams happening to bring more to Christ!






The Holy Spirit has been something consuming me this week. Realizing how powerful He is, yet how small we make Him and yet even sometimes don't even give Him everyday credit. HE LIVES IN US!! I want to receive Him everday, just as I want to receive the word, and the Lord's love.






=]

1 comment:

  1. I love you Elizabeth and I'm so glad you're doing this. Keep in touch, I want to hear about what He's doing outside of North Carolina.

    -all His love, Ellen

    ReplyDelete