Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

July 15th. God hears.

Oh the goodness of God. How all things good come from above! Today Amber and I fed over 200 people and handed out bag after bag, after bag after bag with the Food Truck ministry. This ministry alone feeds over 40,000 a month. That does not include any of the meals in the dining hall, or Project Prevention, Under the Bridge, or any other ministry.

I love the faithfulness and love of God. Some prayers I have been praying are being answered daily. It's so cool to see the Lord, and bring me so much joy!

There are so many people from Australia here at the dream center doing internships, and I met one today visiting his girlfriend doing short term missions. It's so cool to be able to talk to them about Hillsong.

Today Amber and I got a pass to the "Lord's Gym". Yeaya! It's another ministry for the community and those who stay at the Dream Center. Tomorrow morning we have an information meeting about the Hope Project. Please be praying for us as we get connected with the leaders of this Project, and for what God wants us to do. Tomorrow a major freeway is shut down so roads are gonna be crazy! Pray for protection. Love all of you prayer warriors. Let me know how I can be praying for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment